When it’s hot out, you want dinner fast and easy, right? This Asian glazed salmon is perfect! Serve with brown rice, couscous or pilaf and you’ve got dinner in under 15 minutes.
When people ask me about which pots and pans to buy, I always used to suggest a la carte purchases–slowly buy pieces you’ll use. Once I received this Circulon set, that mentality went out the window! This 11 piece Circulon Ultimum set is perfection! We had a set we got for a wedding gift that was not working out for us anymore and I truly forgot what it’s like to have non-stick pans!
- 2-Quart Covered Saucepan
- 3-Quart Covered Saucepan
- 6-Quart Covered Stockpot
- 3-Quart Covered Sauté Pan
- 8-Inch French Skillet
- 9.75-Inch French Skillet
- 12-Inch French Skillet
Not only are they non-stick, they’re dishwasher and oven safe too (up to 500º)! I tend to wash mine by hand, just because it’s my habit, but it’s comforting to know if someone accidentally throws them in the dishwasher, I’ll be fine.
- 12-16 ounces fresh salmon
- 1/2 cup peppers (variety for color, sliced)
- 1/4 cup zucchini (sliced )
- For the Glaze:
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger ((or 2 teaspoons fresh ginger))
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (optional )
- cilantro (chopped, for garnish)
- In a small bowl, mix together glaze ingredients. Set aside.
- Chop veggies into uniform size and shape.
- Heat a Circulon Ultimum Nutmeg 9.75-Inch Skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place salmon skin side up onto pan. Surround with veggies. Allow to cook 3-4 minutes.
- Flip salmon over and brush on glaze. Cook 4-5 minutes longer, or until cooked.
- Serve over mixed greens, rice or couscous.