Instant meal solutions found in Babbleboxx this month –plus a few busy weeknight meal solutions!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com
Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve been obsessed with getting mail, especially boxes. I love to try new things and see what’s new…isn’t it the best?
This month, Babbleboxx featured instant kitchen solutions which was right up our alley. With limited time for meals, I am always interested in seeing what’s new! Inside there were fun items to help in the kitchen. Here’s what was featured:
- Simply Beyond® Spray-on herbs & organic fruit vinegar. Need flavor fast? These spray on kitchen helpers are perfect! I’ve never seen these before this box and I can’t believe how much flavor they add to salads and grilled meats. Since they’re concentrated, a little goes a long way!
- Want to try? Visit the Simply Beyond® site to see the full range of products and use code babblebox10 to receive 10% off on all orders through 11/30/2017
- Wet Ones® singles. I use Wet Ones every day, especially since I’ve had Liam. I love that these kill 99.9% of germs, yet they’re easy on your hands.
- The singles are great for lunchboxes. I always tell the girls to wipe their hands BEFORE and after eating!
- I keep a canister in the cup holder of the van, plus another in the diaper bag
- Rubbermaid TakeAlongs. The new size is perfect for lunches or small snacks!
- Duncan Hines Perfect Size. Want something sweet, but don’t feel like baking? These are perfect…plus they’re a small portion. I tend to eat wayyyy too many portions when I make desserts.
- Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice. We always have a few packets of these in our pantry. They cook up in 90 seconds and are great side dishes to go with protein!
- Krusteaz pancake mix. Easiest quick dinner = brinner, especially with complete pancake mix! YUM!
Here’s our favorite go-to meals for busy nights. They all use some helpers from the store like simmer sauces or quick cooking pasta. Having items like these in your pantry save tons of time.
- Smoked sausage with potatoes and peppers.
- One pot penne rosa
- Pulled pork Cubano sliders
- Slow-cooker chicken taco meat
- Chicken Stir-fry