- Washing lettuce and cutting veggies for a dinner salad. The salad spinner is a great tool to show them.
- Fruit salads. This gets them excited to help pick out fruit and try new ones!
- Buttering toast. I don’t let them use the toaster, but once I take out the bread, they can butter it.
- Sandwiches- spreading the condiments and learning portion sizes.
- Baking- learning measurements and following recipes is so fun for your kids! For cracking eggs, I always have a separate bowl handy.
To celebrate the new blog AND a new video series, I thought I would do a giveaway! Enter below to win a set of Curious Chef Knives AND the new Your Kids: Cooking book. Perfect way to get your little one started in the kitchen with you!