Like most families, yogurt is a huge staple in our house. We fly through cups, quarts and tubes of it weekly. I thought for back-to-school, it would be fun to think of some NEW ways to pack it in a lunch box!
We love wraps for the lunchbox and there are so many different ways you can incorporate veggies and even fruit into them to add a boost of vitamins. Whenever we have leftover chicken, I have to make at least one batch of chicken salad. This one has extra veggies and grapes to make it more filling. If your kiddos don’t go to a nut-free school, feel free to add some almond slivers for crunch.
- 2 chicken breasts , shredded
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup grapes , halfed
- 1 celery stalk , chopped
- 6 oz Stonyfield plain Greek yogurt cup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Mayo (optional)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- Salt & Pepper to taste
In the bottom of a large bowl, mix everything but chicken.
Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Add chicken and stir until mixed.
Refrigerate until needed, up to 2 days. If it dries out, add a bit of mayo.
- 1 cup Stonyfield French Vanilla or Banilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Mini Nilla wafer cookies (or grahams)
- Bananas, Strawberries or whatever fruit you want!
- Stonyfield plain Greek yogurt- 6 oz cup
- 1 tablespoon powdered ranch seasoning
- I store the rest of the packet in a small container by my spices. It’s GREAT on popcorn!
- 1/2 teaspoon dill (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of milk for a thinner consistency (optional)