When the twins were little, I was so great about keeping up with photos. Now that everything is even more online, I forget to actually print photos! Last month, I started a few files on my computer to start organizing our photos. I deleted over 1500 and put ones I would like to print into a file. We shall see how that actually goes.
I love to create photo gifts for grandparents and loved ones during the holidays. There are so many options from Shutterfly including mugs, calendars, phone cases and photo books. Now is the time to start setting aside great pics from the year for those gifts. I like to have some ideas ready for when there is a special. Mugs are always a hit!
Have you seen the specially marked Stonyfield packages with $20 off at Shutterfly!? Great way to get started on gifts! Simply purchase any Stonyfield YoBaby or YoTot 6-cup yogurt packs and there will be a $20/20 code on the top of the pack. Best part? You have until February 29 to use the code. Heads up: you can only use one code per household.
Five Fun Photo Gift Ideas
- A yearbook for your kids’ classroom parties and events. Putting the dates and fun memories of the day is a great extra touch!
- A desk calendar to dad from the kids. Have everyone dress in funny outfits to fit a theme or for holidays.
- On the go mug for someone who travels a lot. They are great to carry through airports to keep everyone on your mind. Our favorite is the stainless steel mug.
- Canvas prints. They are great gifts and a statement piece to any room. I like to make a collage with a bunch of photos.
- Cell phone case. I’ve seen SO many cute personalized phone cases! This is on my list!
What’s your favorite product from Shutterfly?