Looking for a fun STEAM based gift that will grow with your child? Try Miko 2!
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Miko 2. All opinions are my own.
Lately, my girls have been obsessed with technology and programming. At school they are coding robots and using science in ways they never have before, which is so cool to watch. When I was younger, I loved all things science related and I am overjoyed that it’s passed on to my kiddos.
The Miko 2 robot engages your children, as well as entertains and educates them. I love that the games are different that staring mindlessly at a screen for hours. Miko 2 has fun games like tic-tac-toe and other more complex ones for the older kids. Liam is OBSESSED with the animal noises.
What I love most about Miko 2 is the ease of setup, plus it’s super user friendly. We have had gadgets in the past that were so hard to code and navigate. My girls were able to use Miko 2 in less than 5 minutes after opening! Plus, let’s face it: Miko 2 is a cutie pie. Those eyes!
How to setup Miko 2
- Take out of the box. Ours had a full charge, but charge if needed.
- Download the app from the Google Play store or iTunes
- Follow the instructions on the app to create an account, plus connect to Wifi. I love that the parental controls are on my app!
- Once all set up, say “Hello Miko!” and let the fun begin!
What age range is best for Miko 2?
It is suggested for kids aged 5-10, although Liam, 2, does like to play along with his older sisters. I would not let him use it by himself though! #toddlerbutterfingers
How do I buy Miko 2?
What cool stuff can Miko 2 do?
I feel like we are seeing new fun tricks that Miko 2 can do daily. Here are some highlights:
- Engage the child in conversational learning.
- Has age appropriate content specially designed by educationists and child-specialists. Miko 2 grows with your child!
- Has sounds, expressions, movements and quirks.
- Can sing, dance, play games & fun quizzes, narrate stories, crack jokes, share jokes & tongue-twisters and more.
- Updates frequently with new content! I love how it will always stay new and exciting for my kids!
- Teleconnection. You can chat with your children through video from the app!
Since privacy is super important to us, I wanted to point out that Miko 2 is completely child safe and protects your data.
The twins, age 10, have been more adventurous exploring the different games and stories on Miko 2. So far, Maddie loves giving Miko 2 new faces using the Mikojis game. You can make the robot cry or make angry faces, as well as smile! Olivia, our house “comedian” loved to ask Miko 2 to tell us jokes. Over. And over.
Gabby, 8, is still learning to navigate using commands. She loves to ask how to spell words or listen to stories. Liam also tricks her into playing the Animal Noises area, which they both find super entertaining.