Just because it’s Labor Day doesn’t mean that summer drinks go buh-bye already! We have a good couple of weeks and warm weather to enjoy these easy drinks!
Last month, I was on WZZM to show off some new cocktail ideas that are easy to make for after dinner or a party! Quickly, these 3 drinks have become my favorites for the warm weather.
Are you obsessed with Sparkling Ice like we are? The kids love it…they think it’s pop. Shhhh, I’m not going to tell them otherwise!
I love to use it for a sugar free mixer for cocktails. The flavor variety makes it easy to try with any style of drink. Think mules, margaritas and more!
- Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice
- Orange Twist
- In a stemless wine glass or fun rocks glass, add 1.5 ounces Aperol. Top with orange twist and ice.
- Slowly pour about 2 ounces of Prosecco and tops with Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice.
- Stir and serve! This is so pretty in a large pitcher for brunch!
Peach Mule – Makes 2 (easily makes a large batch, too!)
- 1 fresh peach, washed and sliced
- 1 lime, juiced ; 1 lime sliced
- Peach vodka (I like Svedka)
- Brooklyn Crafted Mango Ginger Beer
- In 2 copper mugs, add ice. Pour half of lime juice in each mug. Add 1.5 ounces of peach vodka in each mug. Stir with a long spoon.
- Top with fresh peach slices and 2-3 lime slices. Slowly pour ginger beer to top each mug. Stir and enjoy!
- NOTE: this is great for a pitcher, too! Just triple the ingredients.
Citrus Prosecco Punch
- Vodka (I used 34 times distilled Purity)
- Simple Syrup (To make, heat 1 cup sugar with 1 cup water until sugar dissolves. I store in a squeeze bottle)
- Lemon slices
- 1 lemon, juiced
Other mixers I’m loving right now:
- Be Mixed sugar free mixers. I love the margarita variety. For 20% off, enter code DashOfEvans
- Summer fresh produce. Yes, fresh is best. Head to the farmers market for cucumbers to infuse vodka (SO refreshing), just picked berries and more.
- Gaea Dirty Martini Juice. Just mix with vodka or gin and you have the BEST martini!
- Crystal Light Pure lemonade packets. Great for on the go!