Check out some of my foodie favorites for the holiday season or anytime! Don’t forget to check out all of the sales while you’re doing your #LastMinuteMacys shopping…keep those coupons close, y’all. There are SO many steals right now.
This gift guide is in collaboration with Savings.com. All opinions and awesome gift ideas are my own. By clicking on these links, a small portion of your sale helps keep this blog running. Thank you 🙂
Fun fact: I worked at Macy’s in Madison circa 2004 (it was still Marshall Field’s then) and I spent the holiday season wrapping gifts. This sounds super easy and a fun job….but it was CRAZY busy. The personal shoppers would drop of people’s entire holiday collection of gifts and I had to expertly wrap them. You better believe I can gift wrap like a mother…and I do miss that ah-mazing wrapping station. The gift wrap was in huge rolls hanging on the walls and there was enough ribbon and bows for years of gifts. I dream of one day having a house big enough for a craft room with a gift wrapping station.
Many of you see me cooking frequently on social media and I thought I’d share a few of my favorite things. It’s not too late to buy gifts, y’all…or remember this list for your next birthday! I love the kitchen section at Macy’s so much…the website is even better! There’s always a great sale happening and a huge selection of favorites and new items.
First up: splurge worthy. These are gifts you might not always just jump to buy yourself, but they’re SO worth the larger price tag. Consider these cooking staples for years to come.
- Kitchenaid Mixer. I use mine at least every other day. It was one of my favorite wedding gifts and it’s essential for any home cook. You can make pizza dough, cookies and even ice cream with it. The attachments are great gifts to ask for later on.
- Ninja Kitchen System. I love items that multitask and this one does it all: blends smoothies, chops veggies and can even make cookie dough. It’s heavy duty and worth every penny!
- Anolon Wok. Yes, they’re great for stir-fry, but I also like to cook larger one-pot meals in my wok, too. Anolon is one of my go-to brands for quality cookware. Check for sales & coupon codes!
- Martha Stewart 6 Qt Dutch Oven. Braise meat or cook up your favorite soup…even make BREAD in a dutch oven. They are everything and this one is always a reasonable price.
Baking essentials. I am slowly learning to love baking, especially this year. These are my go-to items for brownies, cookies and more!
- Calphalon Brownie Pan. I never knew I needed a brownie pan before I owned this. It’s my go-to for cookie bars, too!
- OXO Measuring Cups & Measuring Spoons. The girls love these because they’re magnetic, I love them because they are sturdy!
- Martha Stewart Silpat. Never let your cookies stick again with a Silpat. Worth the investment because parchment paper actually gets expensive!
- Colorvive Cookie Sheets. I actually don’t own these…yet. Santa? I want the muffin tins too!
Essentials in fun colors! I’m a sucker for anything bright and colorful…doesn’t it make cooking so much more fun? These candy colored essentials are everything right now!
- Martha Stewart’s Melamine bowls. Stackable bowls are essential…especially if you’re tight on kitchen space.
- Pyrex 22-piece set. I love these for leftovers or marinading meat….much better than plastic storage containers for sure!
- Corningware nesting set. Again with space saving items, these are great for potluck dishes, sides and casseroles. The price is very reasonable!
- OXO Spiralizer. I love carbs, but the spiralizer makes going low-carb fun…and delish!
What’s left on your holiday shopping list? Have you hit up Macy’s for any of the amazing home deals?