School is out and summer is here! We had to check out the new seasonal menu at Bob Evans featuring bacon and strawberries. YUM!
School’s officially out for summer! All three girls are done with school and we had to celebrate their amazing year. The first day of school we made a big breakfast and took photos–the last day of school we decided to go out for a celebratory dinner! Around the dinner table, we spoke of all of the fun we had all year.
Bob Evans is one of our favorite restaurants to eat at with the kids…and not just because we share the same last name! Their kids menu is amazing and the portion sizes can’t be beat for your money. We frequently visit our restaurant up the street for breakfast, but I wanted to try some of the dinner items too. A perfect place to celebrate the end of an amazing school year!
To kick off summer, Bob Evans has tasty new items to showcase favorite flavors of summer: bacon and strawberries. YUM! The new menu features fresh, thick-cut bacon in everything from omelets to sandwiches.
Featured menu items include:
- Bacon Lover’s Omelet: a three-egg omelet filled with two strips of thick-cut, hardwood-smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon pieces, onions, red peppers and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
- Strawberry Brioche French Toast: thick-cut, baked in-house Brioche French toast and topped with fresh strawberries.
- Strawberry Bacon Salad: a bed of fresh mixed greens and spinach topped with grilled chicken, bacon, strawberries, honey-roasted pecans and red onions.
- Sizzlin’ Bacon-Topped Chicken 3-Course Dinner: grilled chicken breast topped with two strips of hardwood-smoked bacon, sautéed onions, provolone cheese and a warm bacon sauce.
- Strawberry Supreme Pie: can be purchased by slice or whole pie.
- Other items: Strawberry Crepes, Strawberry Hotcakes and Strawberry Waffles.
Are you drooling yet?
I enjoyed the Strawberry Bacon Salad which was ah-mazing! The honey roasted pecans and warm bacon dressing were a great addition. The girls ordered breakfast items (of course!) and strawberry sundaes!
Did you know: Bob Evans was recently named America’s Best Breakfast Restaurant?
Be sure to check out the tasty new menu items for summer! What’s your favorite item to get at Bob Evans?